söndag 19 augusti 2007

Married


I have not updated my blog for a while now. This is not because I have been slagging, quite the contrary in fact. The 28th of July I got married to Laila Hedlund (see our wedding picture above). We had a big wedding with I believe 158 guests attending. A little advice to anyone who is planning a big party and don't want to ruin their family in the process: hire catering! Even if it means you will be in dept for decades, use catering (and a wedding planner)!

After getting married we have moved to our new home in Lund. Finally I will not have to sit on a train for four hours to see my girlfriend… I mean wife J. We are now living in a real mess with boxes everywhere, but we are happy and it is nice to know that we will be here henceforth. When we have settled down a little bit I promise to keep writing on all the issues that I find interesting and important… Check back soon!

12 kommentarer:

  1. oh my god! can hardly believe that shy ib kid got married. time flies!!wish u both a happy life together!!kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. u gotta put some of the pics up on facebook, honey!!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you everyone =)

    SvaraRadera
  4. shuTEf Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

    SvaraRadera
  5. actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

    SvaraRadera
  6. actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

    SvaraRadera